Friday, May 11, 2007

Mammoth Hot Springs...






Well...finally i finished work at 3.30pm today and got some time to post a new blog and those fabulous pics. The view here is just breathtaking!! Its like what u'll see on some discovery channel documentary...Well continuing my journey...I took two delta airlines flight from san fran to salt lake city and then to bozeman where our employee buses were waiting for us..I got to see with some Venezuelans on one of the flight and one of them even did a catholic prayer before the plane took off! I withheld my laughter...hehe. I was pretty caught off guard at salt lake city cos there were so many white folks and us...we were a long way from home...aliens in a foreign land..Finally, we arrived in Bozeman where buses took us to CIEE building to sign up for our work letter. Afterwhich, it was a long 2 hr ride to Mammoth HotSprings where I had to stay for two days to train before leaving to Lake Hotel. Nuff said...enjoy the photos at Mammoth..Btw, all photos are taken by hand...so its authentic:)







No comments: