Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Fellowship journeys to Clearlake and Wapiti lake















Last Sat was a good day of hiking as Eric(this middle-aged white guy) drove us to the Canyon area to do a 7 mile hike...which translates to about 10km. Walked past numerous Bison herds, pastures and pastures of green acres, lakes and a thermal area. I lost my sole(no pun intended) and had to cut it off to facilitate walking. I am definitely buying trekking boots now...Oh! we saw a wolf or a coyote as we went up the hills and I really felt like part of 'The sound of music' film as I frolick on the plains of Wyoming watching the bison graze and fight.

2 comments:

angeline said...

the sound of music? ee...

Jul said...

Hahaha, 'the sound of music' ... it reminds me of 'prairie on the hills' by laura ingalls.

jul